We have been instructed by the NJDOH that all employees must go through a 2 step screening process before being allowed to work. Please follow the steps below:
- In order to access the building you must enter through the front door. The employee entrance is temporarily closed.
- The front door will be locked and a series of phone #s will be posted to call. If your shift starts between 8a-8p please call the main receptionist #.
- If your shift is between 8p-8a please call the 1st or 2nd floor nurses station. Please use the nursing station that your department is assigned for the already existing health screenings. ( ie therapy- 1st floor)
- When you call you will be screened via phone for entry
- Upon entry you will receive a second health screening before being able to report to your post
**If you are exiting the building at the end of your shift after 8pm the front door code for exiting is located on the right hand side of the door.
IF YOU ARE SICK, HAVE A FEVER, COUGH OR ANY SIGNS OF UPPER RESPIRATORY INFECTION PLEASE DO NOT REPORT TO WORK
These restrictions are in place until we receive further notice from the NJDOH.
Thank you for your cooperation.